Saturday, March 21, 2009

“Lack of loyalty is one of the major causes of failure in every walk of life”




Maybe im silly, but i would rather be loyal then be silent.

To openly mock someone whom you claim to respect in front of others for the sake of looking cool and fulfilling some kind of high school fantasy of being the prom queen is sad. Its pathetic and it only makes you look ridiculous.

Let me share with you a statement and i want you to tell me how old you think the speaker of this statement is.

"My friends are THE BESTEST EVER!!!! and if you dont like people commenting on my status(on facebook) then dont look at it. Simple!!"

How old everyone?

14? 15? maaaaybe an immature 16?

NOPE, NOPE AND NOPE.

36 YEARS OLD.

Its just so damn silly.

Will your silly ass friends be there when you fall on your face? Will the 30-somethings who are married and use facebook to flirt with eachother be there for you?

When you use that big fucking mouth of yours to cut the jugular of every family member you have eventually you kill them all off. You can say sorry for your big fucking mouth all you want but words cant be taken back.

When you get caught you immediately bring up something that the other person did years ago. "Well you did this! So whatever!"

What kind of 4 year old fucked up logic is that?

Its like cutting someones head off and getting mad at someone for poking you.

You cut someones head off then get mad at me for poking you.

Man the fuck up and get some help for your unfiltered fucking mouth.

I cant even talk about it anymore.

12 comments:

  1. I don't see how you can say this after your public cry against Samantha Trott . It's really similar. I think you are the one who is reliving high school dreams, now that you know your career path, have a boyfriend, are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaina can i just say I FREAKING LOVE YOU SISTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone who is right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you also have terrible teeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so upset by some strangers insults...how will i ever go on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, So. I would appreciate this keith character to stop bringing me up in conversation, I speak for myself and myself only, I do not need you to speak on my behalf. And as for insulting Alaina, keep your rude comments to yourself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha thanks marc and thanks sam! What a creeper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hopefully that will stop a plethora of poop coming from this kids face

    ReplyDelete