Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adrenaline crash.




Sudden heart palpatations?




The shakes?




Red burning face?


Check. Check. Check.


Public speaking is not my forte.


Impromptu speech in Speech class tonight after a 3 hour Urban Government and Politics class.

I honestly would have been better off if someone threw a wolverine at me.
A wolverine on fire.
A pissed off wolverine on fire.
Although i suppose if you lit a wolverine on fire then he would likely be pissed...
You get my point.

I hate myself for taking Speech as a "challenge" to myself. Since when am i so cavalier huh? I dont know why i feel the need to make goals and actually set out to do them.

I hate myself even more for beginning my impromptu speech by feeling the heat rush to my cheeks and as a result legit squeeked "hi" at the class.

But i suppose its just the anticipation that makes me the most crazy. Actually speaking isnt so bad....compared to flaming wolverines i could say its a little better.


Yeah. Adrenaline rush over. Now im exhausted.




Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Haha - yes I know the feeling, definately a fan of speaking (I never shut up) but not a fan of the fear it brings, everytime, without fail.

    ReplyDelete