Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Viva Las Vegasss...


So its been a long winter.

I realize it isnt over yet but in my mind it is.

Because of my delusions of greenery and sunlight John and i decided that its about damn time for a vacation. And no not one to Maine or Connecticut....Im talkin V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N.

We discussed a few places...John suggested Alaska which i vehemately shot down...because vampires bent on an uninterrupted orgy of destruction show up there and might mistake me for one of their own and....well....its Alaska.

So we discussed the posibilities of a cruise which while amazing, will absolutely make me vomit and i need to prep a little more for THAT kind of fun.

So after a while i became the best girlfriend ever and suggested the holy grail of all vacations.

Las Vegas.

And i saw John's little eyes light up and after he named all the reasons why Vegas
was INDEED an amazing idea, i could tell he had been thinkig it the whole time and just didnt want to be that guy who drags his girlfriend to sin city.

Well hitch a trailor hook on me.

Hey anywhere i can be in paris, new york and egypt all at once is the place i wanna be.


Anyone know any good deals? I think ill go search it out. It will make me feel like its really happening....


Viva Las Vegas!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment