Saturday, February 21, 2009

Socials....its kinda like an abbreviation.


So im watching The City on mtv...

Dont judge.

I just got home from working my job at Starbucks of all places and im about to call someone an uber douchebag. Excuse me while i rinse off the hipocracy that is drippping out of my ears.

That's neither here nor there...

So im watching The City. This chick Whitney is the new gal in New York and works for a fashion designer amongst super douchebags. One super douchebag girl is explaining to her the ropes, if you will. She points out that theres two groups...or "scenes" there in New York amongst people she knows...get ready now....

She refers to the group that is not hers as the "downtown hipsters"

Legit.

It gets better.

She then says..."we are the uptown socials."

Legit.

Hard to believe...but it gets even better.

So Whitney (new girl) says "What is that like...socialites?"
And the girl responds, "Yeah...like...its an abbreviation kinda."

Oh my head.

I just served assholes lattes and cappacinos for 6 hours and now im subjecting myself to this shit? Im surprised my brain isnt the consistency of cottege cheese...

Oh excuse me...Perez Hilton just sent me a text message to update me on Katy Perry's new haircut.

CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment